Commercial Cleaning Services
- A trained team of professionals
- Quality control
- Continuous customer service
- Routine follow ups
- We provide all the cleaning supplies
Cleaning Services For Medical Offices
Does Your Medical Office Need Professional Cleaning in Plano Tx? Cleanliness is of utmost importance for people who are responsible
Does Your Medical Office Need Professional Cleaning in Plano Tx?
Cleanliness is of utmost importance for people who are responsible for managing a medical facility.
When you ensure a particular standard of cleanliness in your medical office you put the health and safety needs of your patients on top.
What’s Include in Medical Office Cleaning
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusted)
- Blinds and window sills (dusted)
- Moldings and woodwork (dusted)
- Baseboards (dusted)
- Dust (everything)
- Clean kitchen appliances out side
- Clean out cabinets/li>
- Clean sinks & countertops
- Scrub toilets
- Scrub shower & bathtub
- Wipe down baseboards
- Vacuum and sweep all floors
Jericho Cleaning Service in Plano Tx. can complete the job. For a detail cleaning, then we can do that.
Janitorial duties checklist
- Desk, file cabinet, counters, partitions and other office furniture and equipment will be dusted each visit
- window sills, baseboards, pictures and wall plaques dusted weekly
- Carpets vacuumed each visit.
- Hard surface floor will be dust mopped or swept and damp mopped each visit.
- Glass top desks, glass doors and glass partitions will be cleaned each visit
- Drinking fountains will be cleaned and sanitized each visit.
- Magazines in reception areas will be straightened and stacked each service.
- Telephones will be cleaned and sanitized weekly.
- Computer keyboards will remain untouched.
- Computer monitors will be lightly dusted each visit.
- Ceiling, wall and corner cobwebs will be removed as needed.
Disinfect and sanitizer in coronavirus time
Disinfecting: High touch surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned using a detergent-based cleaner and microfiber cloth.
When dry, an EPA disinfectant approved for SARS-CoV-2 will be used per manufacturer’s directions; PPE, application, dwell time and ventilation
During the service: we always wear gloves and face mask
Request a Free Estimate
Floor Cleaning Services
Jericho Cleaning Service will do a detail cleaning for your office, then we can come out weekly or bi-weekly and keep it clean for you.
According to Centers for Disease Control, approximately 1.7 million patients in the United States alone suffer from some type of infection that they have picked up during their time in a medical facility.
Therefore, there are certain health code standards that have been put in place to make sure that each medical facility operates as per the highest health and safety standards.
Your medical office need title and grout cleaning?
Cleaning tile floors by hand is hard work. It’s impossible to get the deep-clean results that come with professional grout and tile cleaner.
Tips you must keep in mind to hire the right cleaning services
It goes without saying that office cleaning is not a do-it-yourself task. You need a professional service that can do the cleanup for you.
Before you choose the cleaning service, you need to keep in mind the kind of service you need. Following are a few tips that will help you with your choice.
Look into your office’s regular janitorial service:
Your office cleaning cannot be a seasonal thing only. Seasonal cleaning is only meant for those aspects which cannot be looked into on a daily basis. Mopping, sweeping, and cleaning the restrooms must be a regular feature of your regular janitorial service.
Carpet cleaning service is an absolute must. Carpets can get really dirty over time and house a lot of bacterial and allergens that can be bad for both you and your staff. You need a professional service that can clean your carpets at regular intervals.
The floor of your office is something that gets dirty very quickly even with everyday cleaning. Some stubborn dirt can get stuck to the floor, which your janitor may not be able to clean effectively. Also, the floors need to be regularly polished to keep them looking like new, which only a professional cleaning service can do for you.
Windows can seem like an easy item to clean but when your office has large glass windows, it becomes unrealistic to expect your janitor to clean them well daily. Germs can reside in the sides of the windows, which can be unhygienic. You can get the windows too cleaned by a professional cleaning service from time to time to maintain them well.